6063 T5 Extruded Aluminum I Beam Profiles for Industrial and
Building Material , Structural Aluminum Beams
1. Name:aluminum i beam
2. Size:100*160 mm
5. Material: 6005, 6063, 6061, etc.
6. Surface Treatment: silver oxidation
7. Coating Thickness: ≥15 um
8. Length: as customer's requirement
9. Standard: EN 755,CB/T 6892,SGS
10. Certification: ISO/TS16949 : 2009
- Home Decorations,
- Building Structural Beam,
- Industrial Aluminum Support Materials,
- Construction and Aluminum Boat Trailers
Aluminum I Profile/Beam is the ideal material for the frames of
Lighting,Indoor Led Lighting, Furniture LED Lighting, Store shelf
LED Lighting, Window Display LED Lighting, Exhibition Booth LED
Lighting, Cover LED Lighting, Bias LED Lighting, etc. They are well
processed in our factory with various kinds of surface treatment
and different colors.
|1. 30 years' experience of manufacturing aluminium extrusion
|2. High accuracy, all of our products are in line with
|3. Strict and complete quality control system.|
|4. We do everything in house.|
|5. More than 8,000 profile dies to choose and customized is
Chemical composition of typical 6000 series aluminium alloy:
Jiangsu Karen Aluminum Co.,Ltd is a large-scale professional manufacturing company,specialized in
aluminium extrusions & fabrication for Top 500 Enterprises. We
focus on aluminum shapes, aluminum door threshold, elevator sill,
solar panel frame, aluminium beams, aluminium louvers, aluminium
skirting, aluminium frame for HVAC systems, industrial profiles
We are Gold Supplier for TOP 500 Enterprise.Some as below.
- TRINA SOLAR / RENESOLA / SOLARTRON PUBLIC / SHARP (Solar
- OTIS / Thyssenkrupp / Schindler Group /
- Carrier / Climaveneta / Mammoth Inc.(HVAC Profile)
Waiting for your visit to check every detail.
Q1: What’s your product range?
We’re manufacturer specialize in aluminum extrusions profile, solar
panel frame , elevator door sill,
aluminum I beam, LED strip profile ,aluminum skirting board,etc,
Different kinds of surface treatment: Mill finish, Powder coating
Q2: Are you a manufacturer?
Professional aluminum extrusion profiles since 1985 and have
engaged in aluminum further processing
for 15 years from the year of 2001
Q3: What information should I let you know if I want to get a
1. Drawings or samples are available
2. The material and surface treatment
3. Forecast quantity